A Fully Welded Tornado & Storm Shelter
The W-Class (Walls and Roof)
The W-Class is a fully welded unit constructed of ¼” steel plate walls, base plate, gussets and front door plate. The roof is also ¼” steel plate roll formed and fully welded to all four walls for added strength and rigidity.
( Price does NOT include Tax, Shipping, or Installation )
|5′ x 4′ x 7′ Tall||20||6 Standing Adults||$5, 620.00|
|3’ x 8’ x 7’ Tall||24||8 Standing Adults||$5,995.00|
|6’ x 6’ x 7’ Tall||36||12 Standing Adults||$6,840.00|
|6’ x 8’ x 7’ Tall||48||16 Standing Adults||$7,680.00|
|8’ x 8’ x 7’ Tall||64||21 Standing Adults||$8,340.00|
|8’ x 10’ x 7’ Tall||80||26 Standing Adults||$9,165.00|
|10’ x 10’ x 7’ Tall||100||33 Standing Adults||￼ $10,350.00|
- Custom designs and sizes available in our fully welded class.
- These are fully welded structures, 3/16” structural plate with 2” tube frame on 2’ centers throughout the structure.
- W-24, 36, 48, 64, 80, and 100 are custom welded unit sizes and are manufactured to exceed the FEMA 320, FEMA 361, and ICC500 Codes & Standards.
- Custom designs and sizes have not been tested at Texas Tech Wind Institute because unlike our standard sizes, these custom sizes are individually designed and manufactured as they are ordered
- Options Available: garage door clearance, HVAC flanged inlet ducts, vault door options with keypad entry, color matching, shelving, benches, vent locations, and other personalized options.
All of our welded Storm Shelters and Safe Rooms are hand crafted by Certified Welders. Each welder is tested and certified to the AWS D1.1 Structural Welding Code-Steel by all position structural plate welding and bend testing
All of our welded Storm Shelters and Safe Rooms are inspected by our AWS QC1 CWI for quality welds and proper weld procedures.
Fabrication of your storm shelter/safe room starts with understanding what you need and building it to those specifications. We require the highest quality welds and materials used during our fabrication processes. All of our designs have a 3rd party Professional Engineers Review and Seal, this review criteria is based on the FEMA 320, 361, and ICC500 Codes and Standards
What’s Inside The W-Class Vault Door
Inside this door are 3/8″ steel rack and pinion gears and drives, and a flanged doubler plate in the gear drive section for added strength. The door jamb is 3/8″ steel double plate system making it twice as strong.
Ameri-Pro Structures Certifies that each of our Storm Shelters / Safe rooms, Vault Doors, all designs, the individual components and materials that make each structure have been fully tested and Qualified by testing in an ISO 17025 Certified Test Lab at the National Wind Institute Debris Impact Facility – Texas Tech University Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) and the ICC 500 Shelter Standard;
Reference: FEMA P-320, Third Edition / August 2008, FEMA p-361 Second Edition / August 2008, ICC 500-2008 American National Standard/NSSA, and ANSI A250.13-2003.
Reference: All testing is conducted by a registered professional engineer at the National Wind Institute Debris Impact Facility – Texas Tech University
- Report No._20140314B 3.1, 3.1.1, 3.1.2, 4.2, 5.0
- Report No._20140627A 3.1, 3.1.1, 3.1.2, 3.1.3, 4.2, 5.0
- Report No._20140314B APPENDIX A.1, A.1.1 – Protocols for Debris Impact Testing Protocols 1-5
- Report No._20140627A APPENDIX A.1, A.1.1 – Protocols for Debris Impact Testing Protocols 1-5
Ameri-Pro Structures also provides a third party Professional Engineers Seal on all Storm Shelter, Safe Room, and Vault Door designs, and on the design of each individual component.