A Bolt Together Above Ground Storm Shelter that can be installed in existing rooms with NO heavy equipment needed.
The E-Class TruGuard Panel System (Walls and Roof)
The E-Class TruGuard Panels are CNC Laser Cut and Formed 10 gauge steel for consistent quality. Solid one piece corner sections add strength to its design and channel doublers that bolt through the roof, wall panel, all the way down to the base angle make this a fully bolted one piece system. The E-Class has a one piece roof with welded corners for strength and weather proofing. A double flanged double plated door jamb with 6 vault bolt receivers for extra strength and security. There are anchor points every 6 inches around the entire base angle.
- We are offering two Standard E-Class Sizes ALL UNITS ARE 7 FT INSIDE HEIGHT
( Price does NOT include Tax, Shipping, or Installation ♦ Custom Sizes Available )
|16.0 – 48″ x 48″ x 7ft. Tall||16||5 Standing Adults||$4, 745.00|
|22.5 – 60″ x 54″ x 7ft. Tall||22.5||7 Standing Adults||$4, 995.00|
The E-Class Storm Shelter:
- An above ground Storm Shelter
- Available in two standard sizes
- A fully bolted structure that can be assembled and installed by two people in 4-8 hours with No welding, No heavy equipment, and No specialty tools needed
- Can be disassembled and moved, if you move you can take it with you
- Door opens to the inside to prevent entrapment
- The E-16 is 48 inches Wide x 48 inches Deep x 84.25 inches Height and weighs 1,365 LBS
- The E-22.5 is 60 inches Wide x 54 inches Deep x 84.25 inches Height and weighs 1525 LBS
- Each kit comes complete with the TruGuard Panel System, installation kit, and all hardware required for assembly
- There are anchor points every 6 inches around the entire base angle.
- TruGuard Panels are CNC Laser Cut and Formed 10 gauge steel for consistent quality.
- The door jamb is a double layered steel plate system making it twice as strong at over 1/4″ in thickness.
- Each wall section, roof, and base angle are bolted every 6 inches with 1⁄2 inch flanged bolts
- The locking handle is conveniently located 42 inches in height, easy to reach and operate. You don’t have to try to lock three or four individual locks, or locate bars and pins during a time of emergency
- All steel construction and powder coat painted
- All components are CNC Laser Cut, CNC Formed, and Powder Coat Painted to ensure a quality product with repeatable outcomes for each of our customers
TruGuard Wall Panel Design
- A fully bolted structure
- Reinforced wall panel bolted 1/2” flanged bolts on 9” centers
- Formed structural channels that bolt from the roof down to the base angle
Each TruGuard Panel System is anchored through the base angle and each angle is bolted to the wall and reinforcement channels. Each angle is CNC Laser Cut and Formed 10 gauge steel.
TruGuard Roof Panel
- One piece formed roof
- Roof bolted with 1/2” flanged bolts
- Roof bolts together all 4 wall panels sections and through each structural formed
What’s Inside The E-Class Vault Door
Inside this door are 3/8″ steel rack and pinion gears and drives, and a flanged doubler plate in the gear drive section for added strength. The door jamb is a double layered steel plate system making it twice as strong at over 1/4″ in thickness.
The E-Class Vault Door Locking System
The E-Class Vault Door Locking System The lock mechanism is a 3/8 inch steel rack & pinion gear drive that allows the single action motion system to simultaneously engage six vault bolts with one motion. Each locking bolt is 7/8 inch steel that, when engaged, extends through a double flanged double plated
Inside your E-Class Door
- Rack & Pinion Lock Mechanism
- 3/8 inch steel gear driven
- Double plated and channeled door design
- Double plated door jamb over 1/4” thick
- 7/8” locking bolts through both sides of the door
- Fully welded top and bottom hinges
E-Class Door a TruVault Door
- Over 3 inches thick
- 6 Vault Locking Bolts 7/8 Steel
- One handle, single motion locking system
Ameri-Pro Structures Certifies that each of our Storm Shelters / Safe Rooms, Vault Doors, all designs, the individual components and materials that make each structure have been fully tested and Qualified by testing in an ISO 17025 Certified Test Lab at the National Wind Institute Debris Impact Facility – Texas Tech University Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) and the ICC 500 Shelter Standard;
Reference: FEMA P-320, Third Edition / August 2008, FEMA p-361 Second Edition / August 2008, ICC 500-2008 American National Standard/NSSA, and ANSI A250.13-2003
Reference: All testing is conducted by a registered professional engineer at the National Wind Institute Debris Impact Facility – Texas Tech University
- Report No._20140314B 3.1, 3.1.1, 3.1.2, 4.2, 5.0
- Report No._20140627A 3.1, 3.1.1, 3.1.2, 3.1.3, 4.2, 5.0
- Report No._20140314B APPENDIX A.1, A.1.1 – Protocols for Debris Impact Testing Protocols 1-5
- Report No._20140627A APPENDIX A.1, A.1.1 – Protocols for Debris Impact Testing Protocols 1-5
Ameri-Pro Structures also provides a third party Professional Engineers Seal on all Storm Shelter, Safe Room, and Vault Door designs, and on the design of each individual component.