Ameri-Pro Structures Inc. is the manufacturer of Safe Harbor Storm Shelters, Safe Rooms, and Vault Doors.
Our Fabrication and Manufacturing Background Includes:
- Aerospace Fabrication
- Industrial Manufacturing Technologies
- Gas/Energy & Mill/Mine Equipment
- Tooling Dies & Fixtures
- Industrial Safety Technology
- Structural Heavy Fabrication
- Code Compliant Chemical Processing System
We have been in the fabrication industry for over 25 years, our work includes:
- CNC Plasma Cutting
- Robotics Torch Cutting
- Die Punching
- Die Cutting
- Heat Treating
- Notching & Punching
- Conventional Torch
- Plasma Cutting
- Wet Grinding (Surfacing)
- Tool & Die
- Roll Forming
- CNC Breaking/Blending
- Press Forming
- Tube Bending
We understand what we are protecting, and that’s why we have designed a structure with the safest door available in both a panel system, and a welded assembly.
Safety in severe weather can depend on time and your immediate needs, severe weather can occur at any time, day or night, and can re-occur several times in the same weather system, and this was one of many factors in our design of our locking system.
These are the questions we asked during our design matrix
- How quickly you can secure yourself and your family?
- How many locks can you engage during a severe weather situation?
- If needed, can you engage those locks in the dark?
- Can the person locking the shelter door physically reach all of the locks necessary for the door to function properly?
- How difficult is it to get inside your storm shelter from where you are currently?
“We wanted something safe, something easy to use, something strong, we wanted something better, so we designed it.” – Ameri-Pro Structures Inc.
Some of Our Customers & Companies we have worked with:
- Lockheed Martin
- International Paper
- Boyd Metals
- Evergreen Packaging
- Federal Paper Co.
- Raytheon Systems
- BF Goodrich Aerospace
- Georgia Pacific
- NAMG Caterpillar
- Siemens Energy & Automation
- Trefil Arbed
- U.S. Navy
- Allied Tube & Conduit
- American Inks
- Alcoa World Alumina
- Can-Eng Canada
- Almatis Chemical
- Marathon Petroleum
- HGL Construction
- Bradley Industrial
- Remington Arms Manufacturers
- BE&K Government Group
- CDI Contractors
- Nabholz Industrial Services
- 3M Corp
- Evergreen Corporation
- ATS (Advanced Technology Services)
- HSC (Handling Systems & Conveyors)
- Southern Specialty Services
- Central Maloney
- Grannit Construction
- Hyd-Mech Saws Canada
- Georg Fischer Sloane
- URS Washington Group
Our Qualifications & Certifications:
- AWS Supporting Member
- MIL I 45208a
- AWS/ASME Welders & Fabricators
- AWS QC1-CWI D1.1 Structural Steel Code
- AWS QC1-CWI API Standard 1104
- HILTI Chemical Anchor Installation
ALL CERTIFIED STORM SHELTER/SAFE ROOM STRUCTURES (Texas Tech Tested)
Ameri-Pro Structures Certifies that each of our Storm Shelters / Safe rooms, Vault Doors, all designs, the individual components and materials that make each structure have been fully tested and Qualified by testing in an ISO 17025 Certified Test Lab at the National Wind Institute Debris Impact Facility – Texas Tech University Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) and the ICC 500 Shelter Standard;
Reference: FEMA P-320, Third Edition / August 2008, FEMA p-361 Second Edition / August 2008, ICC 500-2008 American National Standard/NSSA, and ANSI A250.13-2003
Reference: All testing is conducted by a registered professional engineer at the National Wind Institute Debris Impact Facility – Texas Tech University
- Report No._20140314B 3.1, 3.1.1, 3.1.2, 4.2, 5.0
- Report No._20140627A 3.1, 3.1.1, 3.1.2, 3.1.3, 4.2, 5.0
- Report No._20140314B APPENDIX A.1, A.1.1 – Protocols for Debris Impact Testing Protocols 1-5
- Report No._20140627A APPENDIX A.1, A.1.1 – Protocols for Debris Impact Testing Protocols 1-5
Ameri-Pro Structures also provides a third party Professional Engineers Seal on all Storm Shelter, Safe Room, and Vault Door designs, and on the design of each individual component.